EQUIPMENT PICK-UP FOR ALL TACKLE AND MTF (MODIFIED TRAVEL FLAG PLAYERS)
Monday July 20 through Wednesday July 22, 6:30-8:30pm in the Darien High School Cafeteria.
Follow the below guidelines when picking up your child’s equipment and understand there are no exceptions or we cannot hand-out the equipment:
- If you have NOT paid your registration fee, you will receive a separate email for online payment prior to equipment pick-up. Please make payment online BEFORE the date of your equipment pickup. CLICK HERE to be brought to your account.
- DJFL will be collecting the following 2 items at the equipment pick-up:
- *Medical Form required (must be DJFL form on DJFL website with doctor’s signature and stamp)
- *Equipment deposit check for $400 made out to DJFL and post-dated 12/1/20 (one check per player) as we will not be providing pens at registration.
- Parent and player required at equipment pick-up and both with masks (please no siblings)
- Please follow social distancing requirements and remain 6 feet apart from others
Please see below for your specific pick-up time:
Monday July 20, 6:30-7:30pm
Monday July 20, 7:30-8:30pm
Tuesday July 21, 6:30-7:30pm
Tuesday July 21, 7:30-8:30pm
4th Grade and MTF (modified travel flag):
Wednesday July 22, 6:30-7:30pm
YOU MAY NOT COME OUTSIDE OF YOUR SPECIFIED TIME AS WE MUST COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING REGULATIONS.
Thank you! Any questions, please email Jolene Sutter
or Cindy Rolapp