FCFL Policy Documents
Click on the link below for the FCFL Policy Document you wish to open:
DJFL Policy Documents:
DJFL Molestation Policies and Procedures:
DJFL Flag Rules: posted 9/20/2017
Darien Junior Football League Refund Policy:
TACKLE and MODIFIED TRAVEL FLAG
Tackle and Modified Travel Flag registration cancelations are subject to a $100 administrative fee and must be submitted via email to
prior to 9/10. After 9/10, cancelations will not receive a refund.
Flag Football registration cancelations are subject to a $50 administrative fee and must be submitted via email to
prior to the final cutoff for registrations which is 9/12 for Flag grades 2 and 3 and 9/19 for grade 1. If notice is received after the cutoff dates, cancelations will not receive a refund.
CHEERLEADING REFUND POLICY:
Cheerleading registration cancelations are subject to an administrative fee and must be submitted via email to
. Refunds will be granted as follows:
Prior to July 1, 2020 (Uniform Order Date)
- $200 refund for 1 cheerleader
- $400 refund for 2 sibling cheerleaders
- $550 refund for 3 or more sibling cheerleaders
July 2 - September 4, 2020
- $125 refund for 1 cheerleader,
- $225 refund for 2 sibling cheerleaders
- $300 refund for 3 or more sibling cheerleaders
On or after September 5, 2020 (first game)
DJFL Injury Procedure
DJFL has a strict procedure for injuries which parents need to follow:
- If a player sits out a practice or game due to a possible or perceived injury, the head coach will bring your son to you afterward and discuss the injury. He will not permit the player to play or practice until you inform him in writing (preferably in email) that he is cleared to resume playing or practicing.
- DJFL highly encourages all players to get Base Line concussion testing before the season begins.
- If a player is suspected of receiving a concussion, the head coach will immediately pull him out of practice or the game. You will need to produce a doctor's letter clearing him of playing again which usually is 10-14 days minimum after a concussion. Base Line testing can help.
- If a player wants to play with any type of cast, you will need to produce a doctor's letter for your head coach and wrap the cast in protective wear. However, it is at the complete discretion of the referees during the game to clear the player.
- Finally, DJFL will have a trainer at all home games to help identify possible injuries.